Skin Allergies Causes and Remedies:
1. Skin Allergies Causes and Remedies. Allergic reaction Pollen causes skin allergy. Pollen, polluted air, smoke, the smell of raw paint, chalk, house dust, and old file dust cause an allergic reaction in the body.
2. Milk Allergy Foods have many allergy potentials. Cow milk allergy is very common, especially in children. Cow milk can cause itching, especially in children. In addition, wheat, egg, and fish allergies can be seen. Nuts, bananas, apples, grapes, frog umbrellas, onions, garlic, chocolate, and even cold drinks cause allergies in some people.
3. Sweat and House Dust Sweating in the summer and house dust is one of the reasons for allergies. For that reason, those who suffer from allergic problems should always avoid house dust. Stay away, especially when sweeping the house. House furniture like blankets, curtains, cushions, pillows, etc. must be kept away from dust while cleaning.
4. Skin Allergies Caused by Fungal Fungi –
The fungus can grow on dirty, wet materials. Some foods such as cheese, cakes, bread, potatoes, and onions are contaminated by fungi. This fungus is one of the main causes of allergies.
5. Allergic to bites of mosquitoes, wasps, bees, beetles, bees, etc.
6. Furry, feathered animals such as cats, dogs, horses, etc. are often responsible for causing allergies.
7. Urticaria is one of the manifestations of skin allergy-
There is a type of skin disease called urticaria. In this case, the skin becomes swollen and itchy. This is also one of the manifestations of skin allergies. Most people experience this disease at some point in their lives. This urticaria may be limited to one part of the body or spread all over the body. It is characterized by red bumps of various sizes and intense itching. This disease can also be caused by food allergies such as nuts, pulses, meat, eggs, etc.
8. Allergies to drugs can cause allergies to drugs. Many drugs are responsible for causing allergies. Penicillin (Penicillin) and Aspirin (Aspirin) are one of them. We take these two medicines for fever, body ache, headache, scabies, boils, etc. without a doctor’s prescription. But it should be remembered that it can cause allergic itching on the skin. Even death can be caused by the use of penicillin. Besides, there are many other medicines that can cause skin allergies. So never take any medicine without a doctor’s advice.
9. Skin allergies from vaccines or vaccinations can cause –
We vaccinate children. Individuals may be allergic to certain vaccines. So if your child is found suffering from allergic itching after vaccination then you should definitely take your child to the doctor.
10. Excess makeup can cause allergies if excess makeup is used. Skin Allergies Causes and Remedies.
What to do to prevent skin allergies:
1. Cleanse skin to keep it allergy free –
Keeping the skin clean is the most important. Gargle with water as many times a day as you can. Use natural ingredients without using any artificial cosmetics.
2. Mix gram flour and cucumber juice paste Mix gram flour and cucumber juice and apply it on your face and wash it off after a while.
3. Mixture of flour and rose water to remove skin allergies Mix of flour and rose water – You can clean your face with a mixture of flour and rose water.
4. Cloves and fenugreek Grind cloves and fenugreek together and apply the mixture to the pimples. It is especially suitable for those with oily faces.
5. Using ice on the skin Rub the ice on the skin for 10 minutes before going outside.
6. Lemon juice Use lemon juice to keep the skin allergy free-
You can soak lemon juice in cotton and apply it twice to the skin. Excessive sweating depletes skin moisture. As a result, germs nest at the base of hair follicles. If sweat is profuse, try to wipe it off quickly.
7. Bathe regularly, drink plenty of water, and use sunscreen. Use deodorant and body spray regularly.
8. Neem Leaf Juice Uses Neem leaf juice to keep the skin allergy free –
People who have regular itchy skin will benefit from applying neem leaf juice.
9. Avoiding excess make-up As excess make-up can cause allergies, it is important to remove make-up properly. People with acne-prone skin should use a very gentle cleanser to remove makeup. Care should be taken not to over-rub when removing eye makeup. After removing the makeup, clean the skin well and use a good quality moisturizer to maintain the elasticity of the skin.
10. Lemon Juice and Green Tea Start your day by mixing a few drops of lemon juice in a mug of water. It will work as an antioxidant. And instead of coffee in the morning, the skin will be beautiful even if you drink green tea.
11. Vegetables and fruits in the food list Fruits and vegetables in the food list to keep the skin allergy free –
Vegetables and fruits should be kept on the daily food list.
Allergy is a preventable disease. There are many modern allergy medicines these days that can provide relief from the pain and itching of allergies in no time. Any allergy sufferer can easily lead a healthy and normal life with the help of a doctor’s advice and prescription. Remember, allergies can suddenly strike anyone, at any time, at any age, at any time of the year. In general, the cause of your allergy should be avoided and a doctor should be consulted.