Acne is a very common skin condition that can affect people of all ages. It is characterized by the presence of pimples, blackheads, or whiteheads on the skin. Acne can be mild, moderate, or severe, and can occur on the face, chest, back, or other areas of the body.
There are many different treatments for acne, including over-the-counter and prescription medications, as well as home remedies. Some people find that one treatment works for them, while others may need to try several before finding something that is effective.
If you are struggling with extreme blackhead popping, you are not alone. Many people deal with this condition on a daily basis. However, there are ways to treat it and get your skin looking and feeling its best.
Acne and acne scars:
- A teaspoon of coconut oil with a little lemon juice Make a pack mixing and applying it on your face. Wash off with water after 15 minutes. Along with the removal of acne, acne scars will also disappear.
- 100 grams of neem leaves should be boiled in 1 liter of water packaged in a bottle in half a liter, and stored in the refrigerator. Than you apply it on your face with cotton wool 3 to 4 times a day, you will get benefits.
- Neem leaves, tulsi leaves, Multani miti, small amount of camphor, cloves and sandalwood Make a pack by mixing apply it on your face and wash it after 20-25 minutes.
- Beat the white of an egg and mix it with a few drops of lemon juice, half teaspoon of Multani soil. Apply all over face except eyes and lips. Wash off with water when dry.
- First, wash your face with cool water boiled with neem leaves. Wrap in a clean cloth and apply ice for a few minutes. Mix sour yogurt, kaolin powder and lemon juice together for blemishes and wash off after 20-25 minutes.
- Cut a clove of garlic into two pieces. Then apply the juice on the acne. Wash off after five minutes. Do this before going to bed at night and you will notice improvement in the skin the next morning.
- Mix aloe vera gel, raw milk and turmeric powder together and massage it lightly and wash it off after 5 minutes. It will increase the softness of the skin and get rid of acne on the face.
The easiest way to prevent acne lesions is vitamin E. Vitamin E works like magic on pimples. Use vitamin E capsules on the skin daily as a moisturizer. Vitamin E-capsules not only remove skin scars but also prevent acne. Aloe vera gel is nature’s blessing. Use fresh aloe vera gel. A substance called aloesin in aloe vera works to reduce acne scars. Use several times a week.
- Never touch pimples with nails.
- Always keep your face clean
- Eat lots of fruits.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Stop eating outside fast food and cold drinks.
- Sleep at least 6 to 8 hours daily.
- Be careful using smartphones.
- Make it a habit to wake up in the morning at last 6 PM to 7 PM.
- Try to live a worry-free life.
- Avoid the harmful rays of the sun.
- Make-up should not be used
- Do not take any medicine without a doctor’s advice.
More read: 10 top most popular foods in usa